November is a month for giving thanks. So, thanks to the government, we’re able to mark up top trending stories that impact the federal community and take a deeper look at the latest IT management issues for the public sector.
In this issue, explore how technology is transforming the way our government – particularly, departments within the executive branch – works. We’ll look at the Defense Department’s budget, Army and Navy cyber capabilities, CDM government-wide cyber dashboard, and State Department’s IRM request. Join us as we explore the latest news federal technology has to offer.
Do you have a story worthy of being marked up? Send it to email@example.com.
As with every other month, the MetroStar Team will be participating in quite a few events throughout November. Swing by and say hello – we’d love to learn more about you and your organization!
- November 9, 2017 – AFCEA Bethesda’s Nov 2017 Breakfast | Executive Roundtable: New Faces, New Places
- November 9, 2017 – Open First Government Symposium hosted by Red Hat & FedScoop
- November 16, 2017 – 2017 MCA&F Ground Dinner
- November 17, 2017 – AFCEA NOVA’s November Luncheon on Logistics Readiness and Modernization
- November 27 – December 1, 2017 – AWS re:Invent 2017