The Marine Corps Logistics Support Services (MCLOGSS) contract is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Under MCLOGSS, MetroStar Systems provides enterprise-wide solutions, including non-personal services contracting solutions to meet the command’s strategic Operational Level Logistics Mission.
Work under MCLOGSS is defined by Task Areas, which outline services that may be required by Marine Corps Logistics Command Centers: Logistics Capabilities Center (LCC), Program Support Center (PSC), Supply Management Center (SMC), Maintenance Management Center (MMC), Distribution Management Center (DMC), Logistics Operations Center (LOC), and staff elements. In addition, these services may be required in support of other Department of Defense (DoD) missions, as appropriate.
MetroStar Systems is a prime contract holder under the Small Business 8(a) set-aside award for Task Area 3.
Task Area 3: Information/Technology (IT) Support for Daily Operation of Logistic Systems/Requirements. Contractor will provide support to plan, design, provide, manage, operate and maintain reliable and efficient IT systems, equipment, facilities and logistics infrastructures; improve equipment and logistics performance; reduce life cycle costs for systems currently in place.
MetroStar also provides services as a subcontractor to large business General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) for the following Task Areas.
• Task Area 1: program management support
• Task Area 2: quality assurance support
• Task Area 3: IT logistics systems support (Small Business Set-Aside Task Area)
• Task Area 4: IT specialized support
• Task Area 5: training support
• Task Area 6: program support
• Task Area 7: transportation/supply support
• Task Area 8: support to centers and departments for maintenance planning
• Task Area 9: maintenance support
• Task Area 10: tech data development support
• Consistent processes
• Expedited procurement times
• Continuity of support personnel
• Customer advocacy
INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES
MetroStar’s commitment to quality management ensures consistent, high-quality, and disciplined delivery. This delivery is based on industry recognized, enterprise-wide standards of excellence from the CMMI Institute and the International Organization for Standardization.