MetroStar Systems is a prime contract holder under the Small Business 8(a) set-aside award for Task Area 3.
Task Area 3: Information/Technology (IT) Support for Daily Operation of Logistic Systems/Requirements. Contractor will provide support to plan, design, provide, manage, operate and maintain reliable and efficient IT systems, equipment, facilities and logistics infrastructures; improve equipment and logistics performance; reduce life cycle costs for systems currently in place.
MetroStar also provides services as a subcontractor to large business General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) for the following Task Areas.
• Task Area 1: program management support
• Task Area 2: quality assurance support
• Task Area 3: IT logistics systems support (Small Business Set-Aside Task Area)
• Task Area 4: IT specialized support
• Task Area 5: training support
• Task Area 6: program support
• Task Area 7: transportation/supply support
• Task Area 8: support to centers and departments for maintenance planning
• Task Area 9: maintenance support
• Task Area 10: tech data development support
• Reduced administrative burdens
• Consistent processes
• Expedited procurement times
• Continuity of support personnel
• Customer advocacy
Industry Best Practices
MetroStar’s commitment to quality management ensures consistent, high-quality, and disciplined delivery. This delivery is based on industry recognized, enterprise-wide standards of excellence from the CMMI Institute and the International Organization for Standardization.