We aren’t your everyday IT company.
Our workforce is comprised of passionate and fearless innovators who dream big, work hard, and have fun. We have built a foundation where all employees have the opportunity to make an impact on the future of the company as well as our customer’s missions. At MetroStar, you are more than a number – you are the differentiator.
Some of our best ideas have come from happy hours, the kickball field, or from our executives summiting Camino Inka in Peru. Our Sensible PTO program empowers employees to choose how they balance work and play.
BENEFITS & PERKS
• Multiple medical plan options with significant financial investment from MetroStar
• Prescription benefit plan
• Dental and vision coverage provided by MetroStar
• Wellness program
• Gym benefit
• Health Reimbursement Account provided by MetroStar
• Group life and AD&D insurance provided by MetroStar
• Supplemental group life and AD&D options available
• Short-term disability provided by MetroStar
• Long-term disability provided by MetroStar
• Employee Assistance Program provided by MetroStar
• Employee morale events throughout the year
• MetroStar Collaborative Action of Responsible Employees (CARES) for community service
• In-house gaming
• Food Fridays
• Run club, soccer team, kickball team
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or to participate in the interview process, please contact our Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org.