Knowledge & Records Management
Knowledge Management (KM): KM done the right way is a game changer. Our definition, in short, is creating the right blend of People, Processes, Technology, and Learning to facilitate wise and timely decision making. In fighter combat terms – refining the Knowledge OODA loop.
- People: Ensuring the right people get the right information at the right time requires understanding the Processes.
- Processes: Streamlining processes to eliminate waste and reduce the decision making cycle’s time – often enabled and accelerated by Technology.
- Technology: Selecting the right solution through prototyping, learning, and measuring ultimately empowers the People and Process elements of KM.
- Learning: Sharing knowledge is paramount within your enterprise and teaching others how to implement strategies will ultimately deter threats. We increase security postures by enhancing the human capital skillset through effective Cyber Security and IT Security Training.
Records Management: A key tenant of risk management is proper Records Management. Understanding and complying with stated Corporate or Government directives and policies is only one aspect of our Records Management practice. A deep understanding of our clients’ maturity level and short/long term objectives should be interwoven into the Records Management plan to balance business needs against information risks and potential liability, including but not limited to providing:
- Comprehensive Data Inventory
- Applicable legal and regulatory obligations
- Relevant training across functional areas
- On-demand access to policy-driven dispositions and remediation of legacy data
- Comprehensive incident response plan and reporting
- Continuous process improvement