At MetroStar, we focus on providing our clients with a thorough understanding of their information-centric security cycle (Data Security Lifecycle). We focus on designing a future-centric roadmap that is adaptable and flexible for driving growth without compromise. We take a pragmatic data security approach, designed to be more useful in limited-scope data security projects. This combination enables us to design for our clients based on the big picture vision, and secure data in today’s resource-constrained and big data environments.
Our approach combines data input, output, and application security into one cohesive data lifecycle management to reflect the different needs of the security audience. Our data security services are integrated across all Data Analytics capabilities and services.
We work with our client to address a complete data lifecycle management plan to include:
- Detecting cyber-attacks.
- Centralizing and standardizing data audits (structured and unstructured) and automated security policies.
- Masking sensitive and classified data.
- Mapping tests to best practices NIST, STIG, FISMA.
- Using real-time monitoring and insights into the actual experience your users are having on your application (performance data, status codes, session traces, and more).
- Applying techniques to discover and classify sensitive and above data.