Business Intelligence Analytics
Organizations face significant challenges ensuring that they stay up-to-date on their goals and objectives, supporting the mission, and facing increased pressure to deliver more with less. MetroStar provides efficient and scalable BI Analytic solutions across diverse sets of enterprise needs and lines of business (LOB) focused on the private and public sectors.
In 2007, MetroStar recognized that Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics needed to be more than a novel visual and that the data and information we collect for our clients transforms into key assets. We invested heavily in research and development in order to address these challenges. The result is our ability to provide public sector clients with the ability to intelligently utilize and analyze data, and enable three critical layers for the organization: strategic, operational, and tactical.
We deliver Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Analytics services across Department of Defense and Civilian Agencies, which enable these organizations to become more competitive by converting information into actionable insights in real-time.
Our enterprise performance management solutions align with industry best practices CMMI Level 3 (Services and Dev), ISO9001, and ISO2000 helping your organization align its business strategy and mission with global operational processes and standards. Our solutions help link performance measures with KPI’s and track progress using Web-based dashboards and Mobile applications for reporting.
Our talent pool of experienced engineers, designers, analysts, and architects combine their BI expertise with relevant technologies to increase your organization's ability to:
- Drive business process improvement and value by leveraging descriptive statistics, regression analysis, cluster analysis, and simulation as required by the project.
- Provide information that reinforces the business strategy.
- Implement and self-service tools to measure Objectives and Key Results (OKR) ensuring KPIs are useful and relevant.
- Provide consistent reporting and information sharing through a unified user experience.
- Gain quality and reliable insights to make decisions.